Peach my Gospel

Southern Speaking from September 2015 to March 2017

Saturday, September 12, 2015

9.12.15 First Letter from MTC

Hey everybody!  Wow what a crazy couple of days here in the MTC!  It was so hard to say goodbye to my family but they kept us so busy there wasn't anytime to be sad. We got our name tags, dropped off our luggageand went right to class! My companion is Sister Hollowell! She is great! So far we are getting along really well! I love it here at the MTC it is hard but the spirit here is so amazing! It makes me so happy! 

Over 500 missionaries came in with me on Wednesday!  How crazy is that?  I love being surrounded by such amazing young adults! They all are so great and have such incredible testimonies! Classes are so long!  Over 3 hours but I am learning so much!  I have so much to learn and I know these days are going to go by so fast! 9 days to go!  Friday we got gym time!  It felt so good to be able to get some fresh air and run around the field!  We also got to teach our first investagator (our teacher.) It was a great learning experience not as bad as it could have been but it was a little frustrating! We get to get 2 more investagors tomorrow and I am so excited! 

I have a great district! They are so amazing!  I already love them all so much! We have gotten so close! There are so many missionaries here that are going to Georgia!  They all seem so great!  I am so excited to work with them!  I have been able to see so many familiar faces!  From junior high, high school, Paraguay and Sam Peterson from the ward!  I'm so thankful for all of them!  Just getting to shake their hand and see a familiar face has helped so much!  Well thats all the time I have, we have to go get ready to go to the temple!  I can't wait!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and support!  It means more than you know!

Love you all!  Peach out! 

~Sister Hosman


Rachael's MTC companion - Sister Caroline Hollowell from California








No comments:

Post a Comment