Peach my Gospel

Southern Speaking from September 2015 to March 2017

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

9.30.15 Her first day in the field




This picture came from a sister who texted me "I had the great pleasure of bringing your daughter and her companion, Sister Mathison, to our Level Creek Ward in Suwanee today.  We are so excited to have her here!  They are in a very nice apartment, have dinner at a member's home and then a teaching appointment tonight with an amazing family.  They are hitting the ground running.  Thank you for your sacrifice in letting her serve.  
We'll take good care of her!  ~ Cindy Williams






Later that night I ran into Mark and Michelle King ~ who served as Mission President's in the Atlanta North mission a few years ago.  When I told them where Rachael was they assured me she was in the best ward in the whole mission!  A ward that loves their missionaries and also retains their new converts.  My heart is full of gratitude for these 2 tender mercies today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment