Peach my Gospel

Southern Speaking from September 2015 to March 2017

Monday, April 25, 2016

4.25.16 Short and Sweet!

Hey y'all!

It was another crazy week here and Satan was definitely working on those we are teaching. However we were able to pull through and see some miracles!

Tuesday we had a combined zone conference with Sugar Hill and it was awesome! I got to go back to my first church building, so that was cool! It was so good to see everyone and it was an incredible meeting! We sang " The Spirit of God" as the closing song and the spirit was so strong! Oh my goodness. Singing with that many missionaries is one of the coolest feelings in the world! I love being a missionary and am so grateful to be here in Georgia! 

One super cool miracle this week happened on Saturday! We were out trying to see people when suddenly I had to go to the bathroom real bad! None of the less actives were home and I was getting concerned. I told Sister Holmgren that we were gonna tract until we find someone who lets us in so I can use their bathroom!! So we knocked on one door and then another with no luck! Sister Holmgren found some members near by on maps and suggested we go there. I turned around and saw a red door, suddenly I knew that's where we had to go! Thinking they would surely let us in to use their bathroom and praying a woman would answer. I told Sister Holmgren the plan and we headed to the door. We knocked and a young man answered as soon as we introduced ourselves he said "hold on, I gotta show you something" and ran off. He came back holding a BoM and explained that a friend had given it to him but he didn't know much about it!!! We taught him the restoration and invited him to read it! He said he would and we are hoping to meet with him again this week! It was so cool and a great example of how the Lord works in mysterious ways!

Sunday both Charles and Jonathan came to church and loved it! It was so great and the ward just loved them!(: After church we got to meet some less actives we have been trying to see since we got here so that was awesome! We hear about transfers next week but I am hoping we both stay here since we are still trying to figure out what we are doing!
Haha!

I love y'all so much! Have a blessed week!(: The church is true and the book is blue!❤️

Love, Sister Hosman🍑

Southern lunch at Maw-Maws with her neighbors! Biscuits, Slaw, green beans, mashed potatoes, fried chicken and strawberry cobbler! So DELICIOUS!😀

Planting flowers for Maw-Maw(: we had too much fun! 


Betsy and her daughter Isabelle came to see me and it was so great!(: 


Taking a pic and my eyes got big when I saw the creeper in the back. #monroe

Filling gas like a pro! (I thinks she's loving having a car, and being the driver)

No comments:

Post a Comment