Peach my Gospel

Southern Speaking from September 2015 to March 2017

Monday, February 20, 2017

2.20.17 - Fixin' to leave the GANM, here I come y'all!🍑

Hey y'all!! 

Oh my stars! I can't believe this moment is here and it still doesn't feel real. What a week it has been! We have gone on a few exchanges, taught seminary twice, sang in church, spoke in church, taught combined YW, heart attacked, served, found some amazing people and taught some great lessons. I wouldn't change a thing, it has been amazing! 

There truly aren't words to describe the last 18 months of my life but if I picked one, it would be JOY. I am so grateful for this time that I have had to serve my Savior and wear his name. The joy I have felt is indescribable and so rewarding. This has truly been the hardest thing I have ever loved to do. Every experience, memory, soul I've met, lesson I've learned and companion has been a huge blessing in my life! My heart has grown more then I could ever imagine and a big piece will be left here. I will cherish this time forever! If anyone is considering going on a mission I hope and pray that you will go! It is the best thing in the world and will change your life forever! You and your family will be so blessed. 

I know this is the Lord's work and that He lives. One of the biggest take away from my mission is definitely my testimony. I know this church is true and that the priesthood power has been restored. We are so blessed to live in a time where we can know the truth if we will only pray and ask. I know that both the Book of Mormon and the Bible are true. They are the Word of God, and a huge blessing to us. God loves each and everyone of us and has a perfect plan for us. He will do all He can, everything in His power to help us but He will never take away our agency. He sent His son out of love and without Him nothing is possible. His grace is real and I have felt it. His hand is in our lives every moment if we will just look for it. I have seen it. Not only in my life but the life of those around me. I am sad to go, but I am excited for what the Lord has in store for me. I know through Him I can continue to grow and do great things! 

Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support. I couldn't have done it without you. I have felt every prayer and every note or email has meant the world to me! I love y'all! Have a blessed week and I'll see you soon! :) God speed! 

Love,
Sister Hosman

My funeral!! :(  
The District!! 💗

Sister Preparation Day

Exchanges

Beautiful Georgia


2 comments: