Peach my Gospel

Southern Speaking from September 2015 to March 2017

Monday, November 7, 2016

I love to see the temple ❤️

Hi y'all! 

Wow! Fall is beautiful and the weather is perfect!! Warmer than any other November I've ever experienced. The leaves are still changing and it is gorgeous. 

We were able to the temple on Tuesday and it was fantastic. We were almost late and scared we wouldn't be able to go because the traffic was awful. However with much prayer we made it just in time and it was great. One of the temple workers was Sister Brooks who was in the Big Shanty YSA presidency. It was so good to see her and a wonderful little tender mercy. I love the peace that is there and the spirit was so strong. It was much needed and really healed my spirit. I am so grateful for the temple and that families can be together forever. We are so blessed. 


We had a rough day on Wednesday but then we had a lesson with Gloria and it was a total turn around. It was amazing and the spirit was so strong. One of those moments that you just had to be there for. We taught about the gospel of Jesus Christ and she loved it. She and her daughter had a great moment and it was so special. She said she was excited to have the same light that her daughter had when she was baptized. She is so prepared and has grown so much. At the end of the lesson she said our closing prayer and it was so sweet. She was so sincere and just talked to Heavenly Father like we weren't even there. Then she turned to us and told us that we were so pure and how much she loved us. There were lots of tears. She was able to come to church this week as well which was amazing. 

I am feeling much better. Thank you for all the love and prayers. I am going for my follow up appointment  with the Dr. on Friday. I am anxious and hope he has read from the BoM. Keep praying and stay tuned... 
Have a great week y'all, I love you! 

Love,

Sister Hosman 

Sister Hosman & Sister Nu'usa at the Atlanta Temple 11.1.16







No comments:

Post a Comment